We offer WordPress speed optimization service in Los Angeles and San Diego California!
At WP Management Team, we firmly believe that the performance of your website is crucial to your success; this is why we’ve included site optimization on all of our accounts for free!
Our goal is to have your website outperform on every measure: traffic, speed, conversion rates, and, most importantly, return on your investment. Call us today at 888-851-0255.
Speed Up Your WordPress Blog
A key factor in increasing a website’s ranking in search engines and keeping visitors satisfied is the loading time of your site. Obviously, nobody wants to visit a site that crawls slower than a snail. All online readers prefer no errors and not waiting longer than the time it takes for instant noodles to cook. Click and boom-that’s what we are all looking for in a blog.
Gone are the days when using the Internet needed more time to allow the page to show up on the monitor. It is true what they say that any blog or website only have at most ten seconds to draw attention from a visitor and make him or her browse through the pages. If your blog is taking longer to appear than this allotted time, say goodbye to potential customers.
If you want your WordPress site to stay ahead of the pack, make some efforts to optimize it and reduce the load time with plug-ins that can help turbocharge your website.
The following is a list of WordPress plug-ins that could help you achieve faster load time and higher ranking in search engines.
- WP HTTP Compression – This plug-in reduces the size of the page by as much as 80% and increases download speed by 4 times. However, don’t use this with the WP Super Cache.
- Hyper Cache – This is ideal if your site is not hosted by a provider which lacks whole pile of cutting edge resources. Hyper Cache is very easy to configure. It is also automatically optimized to minimize the disk usage in your site.
- WP Optimize – An effective but very simple database clean-up tool. This plug-in lets you run database maintenance without the PhpMyAdmin. You can also use this to clear spams and comment queues with just a few clicks.
- WP Smush It – Automatically reduces the image file size. Considered as very neat and effective by testers.
- Hosting Monitor Plugin– Hailed as a “cool” plugin, Hosting Monitor lets users check their host-up time, load average, hardware info and of course, the current visitors. This allows you to keep tabs of web host and monitor the problems.
- WP Super Cache– Reduces overhead on the server that dishes out files when SQL database for WordPress install is not involved. Check first its compatibility with other themes or plugins you are using to ensure that it will work.
The key to your site’s success is speed and quality the above plugins and others will really help and also help with your search engine rankings.
How to Optimize Your WordPress Website for Speed? If you are struggling to get your WordPress website to load fast, contact our San Diego developers at 888-851-0255 or Send us an email.
Disclaimer: This article is written by Michele Adams. Article Source: EzineArticles.com